Benefits of Supporting Community Works
To Your Employees
- Pick one of our vetted nonprofits, or choose all of them.
- Workplace giving allows your employees to become community philanthropists.
- Through payroll contributions that are spread out over the year, employees are able to donate more than they could at one time.
To Your Company
- It’s easy.
- Workplace campaigns are a great way to demonstrate your company’s commitment to the community.
- Employees who make donations and volunteer their time are more connected to their communities and workplaces.
To Your Community
- Workplace giving campaigns are an efficient way to raise much-needed funds for local nonprofit organizations.
- Workplace giving creates opportunities for businesses and nonprofits to work together to improve our communities.
Workplace Giving is Simple!
Employees can make a tax-deductible donation to local charities through payroll contributions, whether your company does its payroll in-house or sends it to an outside vendor.
Employee donations can be sent to Community Works on a schedule that works best for you.
If you already conduct a workplace giving program with other charities, adding Community Works will increase employee participation in overall giving.
Employees pledge an amount from their paycheck to Community Works or to one of their nonprofit member charities.